• The TAB-DBA team designs and maintains theenvironments and databases for the WW applications, provides builds, patchesand deployments, and supports the builders and testers in their work. As aTAB-DBA employee you are therefore involved in agile teams, projects andmanagement, and waterfall development.
• The field of work of TAB-DBA WW mainly focuseson platforms (OpenVMS, Unix, Windows), middleware products (MQ, JCC), databases(Rdb, Oracle) and development tools (Cobol, .Net, AllFusion, and in the futureJava).
· HBO work and thinking level.
· Several years of work experience as a seniorTAB-DBA employee.
· Ability to integrate input from variousdisciplines in designs and proposals.
· Relevant work experience Unix, Windows, and inparticular OpenVMS (incl. dcl).
· Analytical and able to easily understand complexsituations.
· Being able to make technical situationsunderstandable for other disciplines.
· Affinity with further development anddevelopment tools.
· Intention for more years of commitment, giventhe complexity of the environments and applications.
· Good command of the Dutch language.
· Strong communication skills.
· Independent, Initiative, Curious.
· Familiar with working in projects, Agile/Scrumenvironment and management.
· Familiar with management of development productsCobol, .Net, Java.
· Knowledge of relational databases (Rdb, Oracle).