· German Speaking Single Point ofContact between Customer & Offshore teams, must understand technicalrequirements of Microwave Planning of Customer’s network & deliver thisinformation & propose technical solutions to offshore teams
· Must have hands on experienceof planning microwave links, Parameter Planning, DCN & MPLS Planning, fullunderstanding of complete process from LOS survey to installation of MW Link.
· Must have experience ofdesigning two possible Microwave HW suppliers, Huawei, Ericsson, SIAE
· Good knowledge of design toolsand systems, i.e, APT, XAKTA, Mapinfo, IQ link, Digis Netsite, Daylight, IQlink, Pathloss.
· Hands on experience ofsupporting installation teams in design issues.
· Experience of facing andmanaging customers and partners.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree inTelecommunication or Electrical / Electronics Engineering with practicalexperience in planning and deploying Microwave Network
· Good knowledge in MicrowavePlanning principles
· Familiar with MicrowavePlanning tools such as IQ-LINK, Path Loss, Map Info etc.
· Knowledge and experience ofMicrowave product Technologies, Problem diagnosis and resolution skills areessential
· Fluency in German (B2 Minimum)and English
· Availability of travel inGermany