Infrastructure Solution Architect
· Total Experience between of 3 to 10years
· Experience of Infrastructure Data Centresolution/design
· Experience into Data Center (DC)Transformation and Migration solutions on Infrastructure comprising Compute,Storage, Virtualization, Consolidation & DR and applications etc
· A strong consulting skill set. - Workwith Consultants and Sales teams in analyzing business requirements, andtranslating them into workable solutions.
· Understanding of multiple solutionoptions that cater to the same need and ability to choose the correct one forthe customer context
· Provide end to end solution document forinfrastructure changes and put together a detailed plan of action for allcomponents of an IT data center environment: server, ,storage, backup andrecovery.
· Hardware sizing for x86 and Unix servers(Dell, CISCO, HP etc) and storage and backup proposed in the solution.
· Size the migration/consolidation/newbuild effort required for the solution.
· Preparing the pricing sheet in accordancewith the customers input.
· Work closely with OEM Partners to qualifyright fit products both from technical and commercial perspective
· Working closely with the customers,business teams, Technical Solutions Architect and Program / Project Managementteam, to provide technical solutions
· Initiated pre-sales activities,consulting services and products – Developed projects’ scopes (SOW, scope ofwork) and prepared proposals.
· Detail and high level designingexperience across multiple technologies
· Ability to compartmentalize (ornormalize) CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) and OPEX (Operation expenditure) ofvarious projects/programs for presenting data to customer top management
· Ability to present high level ROI (Returnon Investment) and Total cost of ownership (TCO) figures to customer seniormanagement during presentation and discussions Deep understanding on variousaspects of technology such as
1. Servers (UNIX and Wintel)
2. Consolidation and Virtualization
3. Storage and backup
4. Database (Oracle/SQL/Exadata)
5. DR and BCP Solution…