We are seeking an experienced IT Architectto join our IT Product & Technology family. The successful candidate willbe responsible for overseeing the technical roadmap of end-to-end softwaredevelopment tooling and services, including digital workspace (VDI), SCM, CI,CD, Artifact management, etc. in a cloud-first ecosystem towards a variety ofsoftware development communities using Java, C#, Python, etc. In addition, theIT Architect will work in close alignment with other IT departments such as theCloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) and external vendors. Naturally. this rolerequires knowledge of modern SRE practices (e.g. monitoring, disaster recovery& high availability), cloud native technology such as K8S. Excellent softskills to collaborate effectively with the counterparts in the Development andEngineering (D&E) sector is crucial to this role.
· Define and maintain the technical roadmapfor software development tooling and services in a cloud-first ecosystem.
· Work closely with other IT departmentssuch as the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) and external vendors to ensureseamless integration and operation of software development tooling andservices.
· Design and implement infrastructure andautomation solutions to support software development tooling and services in acloud environment, including K8S clusters, serverless architecture, andmonitoring.
· Ensure compliance and security offit-for-purpose solutions implemented in system teams attached to one ormultiple SAFe Agile Release Trains (ARTs) by providing guidance and assistanceson solution architecture.
· Collaborate with the Chief Product Owner(CPO) and Release Train Engineer (RTE) as the lead coalition.
· Develop and maintain strong relationshipswith counterparts in the Development and Engineering (D&E) sector to fostercollaboration and understanding between the IT and D&E sectors.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,Information Technology, or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience as IT architect inthe context of providing software development shared services, strongaffiliation with SDLC with overall experience 10+ years
· Strong knowledge of IT infrastructurearchitecture (on-prem and cloud), cloud cost optimization, compliance, andsecurity.
· Excellent communication and collaborationskills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
· ITIL certified.
· Experience with SAFe WoW and system teamsis a plus.