At our company we try to make theimpossible possible. Cutting edge software development requires a world-classsoftware development environment.
Who wants to join the most innovativecompany in the world and work with our developer community to enable them to dothings no-one in the world can do? Like shooting tiny droplets of tin with alaser so it emits just the right type of light, just to name something? We areon a mission to deliver a world-class software development environment and havea position for an very experienced Product Owner with a strong softwarebackground to join our team. This could be you!
For our Agile Release Train is looking forsomeone who can take up a Product Owner role with a strong focus on increasingthe quality of our agile way of working. All of our teams create components ofthe Development Environment, e.g. the Source Control system, the CI/CD systemand pipelines, the Build system, Artifact Management, etc.
As the Product Owner you ensure that yourteam provides a reliable Development Environment for our software engineers.
You are the one to:
- Develop a vision on the environment andmaintain a roadmap
- Build and maintain an active relationshipwith your global stakeholders
- Ensure objectives are realized and valueof the product maximized for the stakeholders
- Maintain the team’s backlog and setpriorities based on a clear motivation
- Actively participate in the relevantScrum and SAFe rituals
- Actively take part in the transition to amore agile (SAFe) organization
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computerscience or software engineering.
- You have relevant and proven experience10+ yeears in one or more large development environment(s)
- You have demonstrated leadership skillsin an earlier role as Team Lead, Scrum Master or Product Owner
- You understand the software developmentprocess and software builds and build-systems
- You have a basic understanding of ITinfrastructure
- You have experience in DevOps activities,preferably in a large development organization
- You preferably worked as a softwaredeveloper in a development team
- You are result driven, “make it happen”attitude
- You have the ambition to further developyourself as a Product Owner
- You are outgoing, actively buildingrelationships with the main stakeholder
- You have excellent communication andcollaboration skills, enabling reporting progress during sprint reviews.
- You take ownership on the ‘what’ andunderstand the ‘how’
- You are pragmatic, practical, flexible andcommitted to quality
- You have the ability to switch betweenlevels of abstractions, detailed versus system level view
- You have a drive to improve both theproduct and team performance
- You are Service minded and stresstolerant