· Lead and facilitate regularProject team meetings, team coordination, action item tracking, record minutesand communicate
· Manage and prioritize multipletasks while meeting project management deliverables
· Plan, coordinate and manage alarge IT Initiatives while anticipating, and mitigating risks
· Build out and manage integrateddashboards based on data sets using multiple PPM tools such as Anaplan,Smartsheet and Microsoft Office Project
· Manage & influence largecross-functional team(s)
· Help with the deployment of ITProject Management Tools ecosystem, while driving project maturity &discipline
· Define and communicate targetchange schedule
· Provide inputs for DemandManagement for Infrastructure and Security Project
· 8–10 years of IT FacilitiesInfrastructure Project Management/PMO experience
· Experience driving ProjectPlanning sessions; Have used various frameworks to prioritize work based on ROI/BusinessValue
· Clearly articulate the BusinessValue (in terms of ROI) for the work/projects committed to the leadership team
· Possess solid communicationskills, strong Waterfall methodology processes
· Must be fluent spoken Germanlanguage skills, must be able to converse in German during meetingsinterpretation.
· Proven experience in managingmultiple projects and releases in an enterprise organization.
· Solid analytical mindset.Ability to define and build dashboards for C-level executives.
· Self-starter with strongdecision-making abilities who can drive projects to completion.
· Proven track record ofachieving results through collaboration and teamwork.
· Ability to effectively andclearly communicate with all levels within the organization.
· Strong prioritization skillsand the ability to handle multiple job duties in a fast-paced IT infrastructureproject.
· Project managementcertifications preferred but not required