Position name: SystemAdmin, Developer,Implementation Specialist
Type of employment: 1 Subcon, 1 FTE
Complete address for Job location: -Belfast
· Participate in process flowanalysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager
· Ability to work in ServiceNowproposals by creating High Level and Low-Level Design Document
· Share best practices and beconsultative throughout the technical design of the project
· Produce a detailed functionaldesign document to match customer requirements
· Ability to produce a technicalspecification for custom development and systems integration requirements
· Maintain current ServiceNowknowledge through self-study and utilization of available training
· Ideal candidate must beself-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM, CSM and TSM modules onServiceNow and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technicalorganization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must beorganized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able todesign and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple prioritiesin a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
· Hands-on with ServiceNow andability to train rest of the team for various technical roles(SystemAdmin,Developer, Implementation Specialist..) required for ServiceNow implementation.
· Advanced experience in ITBM,PPM, ITSM, ITOM, CMDB, Orchestration, HRSD, CSM and Scope Applications
· Experience in working withTelecom customers a plus
· Experience with integratingServiceNow with other technologies through best practice integration methodslike REST APIs, SOAP etc.